Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maternity Heaven



Okay, I know it seems crazy that we are a photography company owned by 2 women (both who have four children each) and we have yet to shoot a maternity session.  It's not that we haven't tried, but it just hasn't really fallen into our laps until now.  I was so grateful that it was a friend of mine and that she was patient enough to let me play so much with all of my ideas.  Unfortunately I have too many so we couldn't get through them all in one session....sooooo anyone knowing anyone preggers out there....bring them on!  We've got loads more in mind  ;-D  


Amelia is one of those women that carries beautifully and basks in the gorgeousness of pregnancy. I'm thankful to know her because she is as beautiful inside as she is out. She has three other adorable children.  One boy and 2 girls.  Boy, poor little Sully is in BIG trouble!  She brought along the girls to the shoot and we just had to get those classic beauties (Ava & Sydney) in on the fun as well. 
Here are some of my favorites from the session.  


BTW: I really have to say that the times I have felt the most special and beautiful, I have been pregnant....LOVE and miss those times in my life. :)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures....love them, love you! Ulli

Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful pictures....love them, love you!! Ulli

Kristina said...

Beautiful. I love them all. I really wish I had done pregnancy photos. They're one of the reasons I'd love to have another baby!