Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Davis Family

Okay, what can I say, I know this family very well. It's Cindy (the other half of Kandy Pop Photography) and her family!  :-)  And this is the second time I shot them.  So while this should have been an easy session for me, it wasn't.  The lighting was difficult and daylight savings really didn't save me any daylight.  It didn't help that it was extremely shady location.  :-(  It turned out to be a pretty short session, but I think we accomplished the goal of getting them some fall pictures to compliment their spring session I shot earlier this year.  Luckily Cindy and her family are gorgeous, so I don't have to work hard to make them look their best.  I hope you love them, Cindy.  I cherish our friendship and love that we have gone on this photography journey together.  I can't wait for you to take our family portraits next!  Enjoy!

 

BTW:  I never knew Troy was such a CLOWN!  Like HALF of my shots had him making funny faces, LOL.  I didn't even notice it when I was shooting....I'm usually watching the little ones in my viewfinder for misbehavin, not the daddies, hehe, so you can imagine my surprise when I would see a gorgeous image of all the Davis family and then a face like this on Troy....

hehehehe...it's all good...funny stuff, Troy...I'll be looking out for you next time on that one, LOL.  But his humor worked well with the kiddos and I just loved this shot of all of them wondering what the heck he was doing.  :-)  So cute!  What a FUN family!


The Davis Family



No comments: