Thursday, November 25, 2010

LIVE LAUGH LOVE...The Russell Family Part 1

Okay...it's Thanksgiving so I might as well begin with what I am thankful for.  I am thankful for clients.  I am thankful for my partner, Cindy.  I am thankful that a tiny idea of a business in this has turned into something big.  I am thankful to have had the opportunity to get to know this fun family better.  I am thankful they are patient as my little one and her cast has not been.  I am thankful I have a husband cooking the bird and sides when I wake up since it is after 4 am and I'm trying my hardest to keep my eyelids open long enough to get this darn post up.  I could go on and on, but I won't.  I need the sleep so roll with me here. :-)  

These guys had to be the most easy going family I have shot to date.  The kids were so sweet and Jessica & Street were hilarious!  I always knew Jessica was a pretty funny gal from what little I knew of her, but her husband is a REAL jokester. :-D  Seriously.  He is a stand up comedian and he kept us all laughing throughout the session pretty good.  While the family session was actually inspired by the littlest guy (Street Jr.), this day was mostly about family.  I went back the next day and shot little Street and will post that session on another day (soon, I promise!).  I loved being around such a fun and comfortable family.  It all starts with the love of a mother and father.  They are truly each others best friends.  They are so comfortable together and totally "get" each other.  They are two peas in a pod.  My favorite images from this session are...well, I bet you can guess!    












I'll be posting Part 2 (Street Jr) after the Holiday sometime soon. 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 


~Kassi

No comments: