Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day~Engagement Session

Okay so it's Valentines Day.  I had to post this adorably sweet and fun engagement session I shot the other day for the romantic holiday that is today.  :-)  This is my funny and sweet step-son, Allan Thomas and his adorable new fiancée, Felicia.  They both kind of surprised me one night when they came over with a new ring and asked me to shoot an engagement session for them that day.  The fact that he was leaving to join the Army in a few days kind of gave me no choice.  There was no other time to prepare.  They were happy and in love and it was the best time to capture their love and giddiness anyway.  I was less than pleased with the amount of light left outside, so it turned out to not be a "traditional" bright light, sunny day at the park engagement session, but if you knew these two like I do, you would know these kids are not "traditional" in any sense of the word.  It turned out to be such a fun session and I loved having the time I did with them just enjoying each other and the moment they were in. I wish the best for their new future and can't wait to see them grow together as a family.  













Congratulations A.T. & Felicia!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I just love this so much. Thanks so much for everything, Kass. You're the best <3