Tuesday, March 8, 2011

64 West





We were so excited to meet our new clients, local band, 64 West and capture some images for them to use on their new CD.  What a great bunch of guys (and gal--see Bill and his sweetheart, Katie below)!  



They were all so very fun and cool to hang with on our 2-hour shoot at an old warehouse where they were recording their sound at the studio that same day.



Cindy and I just fell in love with the location and the great bunch of people we were blessed to hang out with that day.  We shared many laughs through out the session and my only regret was not shooting them with their plethora of instruments.  Maybe next time. 



They have amazing chemistry together and really get along well.  I can only imagine how well that translates in their music.  



I would have to say my highlight of the shoot was when we asked them to get crazy and pull some fun jumps/actions for the camera.  Unbeknown-st  to  Cindy & I, 3 of the guys (Bill, Lanky and Will) quickly devised a plan to not really jump on "three" (their cue) and just let one (Aaron) of the guys go full ahead with it on his own.  I have to say that image makes me laugh every time I see it...sooo funny!!  :)  



After that, we were able to get some pretty awesome ones of them all in action.  LOL  



What a fun bunch of guys.  We wish them all the best of luck with their new CD and plan to see them in action sometime very soon.  To learn more about them, visit their FB page  and website here.  I'm still waiting to hear the awesome (so I'm told) rendition they do of Lauren Hill's "Killing me Softly"...can't wait!  Thanks, guys...for entrusting us with such important images for your band.  We hope you love them as much as we do.  :)



No comments: